[Resolved] Chennai Matrimony — marriage service

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 senthilkumar8890 on Nov 4, 2017
Hi all,

I have registered in chennai matrimony and they said to become vip customer so we will fix your marriage within 3 months and the validity of the service is 1 year. I believed and became paid member. And first two weeks is ok after that they wont call u if we ask they will send some matched ids. It is totally waste of money don't believe in them
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2017
Hi Sir,

It is not resolved please look into the matter ASAP .Regrading the Chennai Matrimony Marriage Service .Already i have furnished the membership details
Updated by senthilkumar8890, Nov 25, 2017
I am furnishing the details of Chennai Matrimony membership Details.

Member Id:CM352504
VIP Package : 1 Year
Date of Package Booked : 24 Feb 2017
Date of Package Expired : 24 Oct 2017

And they provided only for 6 Months .At starting they said package is valid for one year .And total waste of money and energy .

I Request All the Matrimony Service don't cheat the people When u gave the promise u have to work on it .Don't become a paid member this kind of Matrimony .

Comments

Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to wecare@bharatmatrimony.com and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center