Chennai Police — unauthorised laying of cable in private property
FrFrank Roland on Dec 6, 2018
I have a residence in q block annanagar, chennai 600040. On 30 november 2018, some persons have laid a cable in the terrace of my apartment block. Earlier some residents in the building were asked if the cable could be laid through their building terrace. Though the residents refused permission to allow it to be laid, the persons worked through the building watchman to pass the cable through the apartment terrace. The persons mentioned that the cable was for the police cctv. This was similarly laid through the neighbor’s houses even when the residents were not there and permission was not requested.
I urgently request the police authorities to look into this matter and have the cable removed immediately based on the following:
- the cable was routed through private housing.
- no written notice of this cabling was provided to the residents. The residents do not know what this cable is for and who commissioned the work.
- the cable was routed through the property even when permission was not granted. This is a security risk for the residents.
- the cable is cutting across the terrace at waist level and is a physical hazard to the residents who use the terrace area.
- the cable is not secured and can potentially move and damage other structures of the building.
I request the k4 police authorities to urgently look into this matter which is an intrusion into private property as well as a physical hazard to its elderly residents, and have the contractor lay the cable in public property with all due safety considerations. Thank you for your attention to this hazardous matter.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|
Chennai Police - Huge lorry trespassing small lane for house construction activities at injambakkam area with small lane 
Chennai Police - police using local guy to stop bike and stop by him and asking money for all including helmets and all they simply sit on car and asking to pay