[Resolved] Chevrolet — Referral amount not paid by - Padam motors chevrolet chandigarh branch

arvin34
This is my worst experience had with Chevrolet that its coordinator, TL and sales persons are passing false information & attracting people by making fake discounts and all, I have Purchase Beat car from "Padam motors chevrolet chandigarh" branch on last christmas (24 or 25 Dec 2014), but since then, I am doing chess-up with them and still I didn't get my referral amount (1500.00 INR) from company. All necessarily bill I already had submitted to concerned, even daily I have to calls sales person, but every day he tell that he sale one car on next day then he give me amount...and next day same story...so on...conclusion they are not giving me referral amount. that is 1500.00 INR only. Due to one person complete company image getting impacted. Please take necessary action regarding this. Regards, Arvind [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018
Matter was resolved after complaining on this platform.

[Jun 18, 2015] Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by arvin34, Jun 23, 2015
After notify complaint to Chevrolet, I received call from this number -
[protected], subsequently discussion had with one of sales manager on
19-Jun-15 and I have updated him all necessary information, after that
he given me assurance to pay me my pending amount. But after that day no
phone call received or not received my money.Requesting you to please look into this. Further more I can take legal action against Chevrolet.Due to these embarrassing support, my prescription is changing about chevrolet.Chevrolet must understand after selling car/product, you are adding peoples & they are indirect/direct representative for company about there features, supports, services, response & all...Kindly do the needful at earliest, since last 6 months I am doing chessup...
Updated by arvin34, Jun 25, 2015
As discussed with Mr. Anil ji, I need to close this complaint & need to raise new complaint saying that Referral Given on Dr. Ajay Garg Beat LT car, hence release payment accordingly on my (Arvind Kumar) name behalf of him.
Updated by arvin34, Jun 25, 2015
This complaint can be closed.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

After notify complaint to Chevrolet, I received call from this number - [protected], subsequently discussion had with one of sales manager on 19-Jun-15 and I have updated him all necessary information, after that he given me assurance to pay me my pending amount. But after that day no phone call received or not received my money.

Due to these embarrassing support, my prescription is changing about chevrolet.

Kindly do the needful at earliest, since last 6 months I am doing chess up...

Block B, Chandrapura Industrial Estate, District Panchmahals, Halol, Gujarat, India - 389351
    Chevrolet - Referral amount not paid by - Padam motors chevrolet chandigarh branch