[Resolved] Chis — cancel my membership and refund my money

Na, Delhi, India
 Sandeep-sindhu on Jan 2, 2019
We have planned to avail the service. So we booked our vacations. Chis provide achrol niwas resort.
Near jaipur. That resort is not as we thought of 4/5 star resort. They could have booked lemon tree or jaibagh resort or better option. We expected better resort as we requested booking and have done so many follow ups.

They charged breakfast from us also.
You said you will provide international flights like dubai or singapore but in the documents which you provide us didnot mention. We are not happy with your services so please refund our money and cancel our membership. This is the request.in your website also refund policy is there.

This is the copy which your employee said to us and i have also attached the copy which your employee provide to us.

Sandeep

Sent from my iphone

cancel my membership and refund my money
cancel my membership and refund my money
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2019
They are giving us complimentary vacations but not ready for refund

[Jan 02, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2019
We advise and request you to please write to us at https://www.facebook.com/countryholidaysinnsuites and message us through SEND MESSAGE tab on our facebook page.

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Chis - cancel my membership and refund my money