Christian Medical College — worst security attitude

sekhar b on Jun 19, 2018
Hi, from 2002 i am coming to cmc for treatment, i have one biggest concern with security team.

When some body coming hospital they have there own problems, health, money etc... These buggers irritating all the patience with # rules.

They are giving treatment for free of cost, we are paying huge amount, these # attitude is very rude and sarcastic.

My request to hospital management please talk to your security agencies and ask them to behave decently.

I decided to send legal notice against security #, and i am working with media i will do story with proff about cmc security hero’s. Thanks

[Jun 19, 2018] Christian Medical College customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I was unable to book an appointment so i called customer care they said they will connect me to respective department but they hung up the call after making me hear a ring for another minute.

Medical reimbursement for AP government was up to 22.6.2018 why you have not renewal at dme so it is most important for to many AP state government employees taking treatment in cmc to claim medical reimbursement immediately apply for renewal
Same problem here, they made my sick father come out with the appointment slip as i did not have the slip. I requested them so much to let me go inside. But their attitude was hard as a rock. I don't want to come to this hospital again.

Ida Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India - 632004