[Resolved] Cigna TTK Health Insurance — denial / rejection of cashless / reimbursement claim of my suman sisodiya

294 Bajrang Nagar OPPOSITE Narmda over head water tank, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Sisodiya Hitendra on May 25, 2019
My policy registered since 22.08.2015. The service of the company is very bad company's intention is always denial of claim. Event doctor certify that the deases is diagnosed after 29 march 2019 but still company rejected the claim. Medical report is self explanatory date mention on the report is also on april 2019. Company ignore this reports. My requested to reconsider the reimbursement claim (Claim no[protected]. Company's attitude is harrassment of consumer by denial rejection claim again and again. Company involved third party administration (Tpa) i am suffering from financial hard ships. So i will suggest you all the people of country never purchase policy from cignattk health insurance company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019

[May 25, 2019] Cigna TTK Health Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cigna TTK Health Insurance Customer Care's response, May 26, 2019
Hi Sisodiya,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly dm us your policy and contact details with us. Our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.

Team Cigna TTK
Cigna TTK Health Insurance Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019
Dear Mr. Sisodiya,
We tried reaching you but couldn't get through. Please suggest a good time to get in touch with you.

Team ManipalCigna Health Insurance

10th Floor (South side) - Commerz, International Business Park, Oberoi Garden City, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Cigna TTK Health Insurance - denial / rejection of cashless / reimbursement claim of my suman sisodiya