[Resolved] Cinepolis India — did not receive my ticket

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 satyam dubasi on May 5, 2018
I could not get tickets so far. Movie is naa peru surya naa illu india, show time 7.15pm on 5th may 2018 at cinepolis attapur hyderabad. Amount had been deducted by jio money wallet. But i did not get the confirmation message. I rereived below shown message from jio wallet.

You spent rs 450.00 at cinepolisindia.com on 03/05/2018 at 11:26 pm. The transaction id is[protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2018

[May 05, 2018] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 07, 2018
Dear Satyam Dubasi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected]s.com with your ticket number (28197) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 16, 2018
Dear Satyam Dubasi,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis.

Comments

I tried to booked from cinepolis app in mantra mall but tickets not booked but money deducted Reference number:-PG [protected]
Phone number:-[protected]
Name-Naveen kumar Raavi

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 9, 2018

Dear Naveen Kumar Raavi,

We are sorry to hear this. Our team is looking into your concern and we will share an update with you soon.

Team Cinépolis
I tried to book an 2 tickets in cinepolis app.but the money deducted but tickets not booked.and didnt get any notification in mail also.i checked in spam folder also.
Mobile number:-[protected].

Good evening. I have tried to book $ tickets for a movie tonight via the Cinepolis site but haven't received a message regarding the ticket booking number. The only has already been credited for my bank acc. Can you please help me asap as my movie is scheduled for 10PM today. Thank you.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019

Dear Sakhi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share the following information at [email protected] with your ticket number (59094) in the subject line so that our team can assist you

Contact number.: