[Resolved] Cinepolis India — forcing customers to buy combo with the tickets

Kota, Kota District, Rajasthan, India
 Rakshay Goyal on Mar 22, 2019
The price of ticket was ₹110 for a 8:50 show, and i tried to buy two tickets for ₹220, but the guy on ticket counter kept adding a ₹100 combo with each ticket and said it was mandatory to get the combo. He said the ticket will cost you 220 (110+100) with or without it, even when there was no reference to such compulsions anywhere on bookmyshow. The incident took place in city mall, kota.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2019

[Mar 22, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Dear Rakshay,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (65677) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Mar 30, 2019
Dear Rakshay,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

I had tried to book a ticket online for 11:30am show at cinepolis, Ahmedabad One Mall And rs.165 was debuted from my bank account but I my ticket did not get confirmed. I need a refund.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019

Dear Tanisha,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share the following information at [email protected] with your ticket number (67012) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Contact number:
Email ID:
Mode of Payment:
Date of Transaction:

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2019

Dear Tanisha,

Team Cinépolis
I can't drink any where this type of soda/pepsi, what a hell on this, popcorn also very bad,
purushotham B's reply, Mar 25, 2019
It's a soda, I can complaint about this drink on food safety
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2019

Dear Purushotham,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID along with the Cinema location at [email protected] with your ticket number (68079) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2019

Dear Purushotham,

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Cinepolis India - forcing customers to buy combo with the tickets