[Resolved] Cinepolis India — m ticket not working

KEDAR BIKKANNAVAR on Apr 26, 2019
Dear sir, i had booked two premium tickets for endgame movie on 26th april at 6:10pm show. I had booked it through official cinepolis app. I had paid ₹500 for it through credit card transaction: 2920687.. I had received the m-ticket link.. But when i clicked on it.. It's blank.. It didn't show anything... I couldn't download my tickets. Please help me... Get my tickets back... I had already paid for it.. My email : [protected]@yahoo.com

Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2019

[Apr 26, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear Kedar,

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us. Apologies for the inconvenience caused with the M-ticket link. However, you can visit the respective cinema and show the Booking ID (mentioned in the screenshot attached) at the entry of the cinema. Furthermore, please do carry the transaction proof that includes (SMS from Bank/other mode of the amount being deducted). Do get back to us in case further assistance is required.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

I have booked my ticket of avengers endgame 28/4/2019 on 21/4/2019 by using mobile application of BookMyShow. They have cancelled my tickets without any information and denying to give me compensation. And my tickets are showing on my purchase history of BookMyShow. Please try to give me an compensation or any promo code for next movie.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019

Dear Amit,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number at [email protected] with your ticket number (72822) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 8, 2019

Dear Amit,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis
I have booked ticket via phonepay UPI of avengers end game.-Cinepolice Aundh Pune Imax
My money got deducted but ticket not recived.
Transaction details:
ID: P1904211638204666133385
Amount: Rs. 4575.0

Please refund my money.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019

Dear Pranav,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share the following information at [email protected] with your ticket number (72820) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Contact number.: