[Resolved] Cinepolis India — misbehave by anjali

mithanpura, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
 anjali420 on Apr 7, 2019
Anjali name ki larki ticket counter pe kam karti hai muzaffarpur cinepolise me. Bahut hi ganda behave karti hai isake wajah se mera ticket ka paisa waste chala gaya bahut hi ghatiya stuff hai. Jab mai isse puchna chaha ki problem kya hai to cabin ke andar chali gayi aur phone pe bat karne lagi.
I wannna ask to cinepolise management why do hire this kind of cheap stuff who never know how to behave with customer.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 07, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
Dear Customer(anjali420),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (68555) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Updated by anjali420, Apr 08, 2019
Still I haven't ticket.my mail I'd is [protected]@gmail.com and I can't share my phone number.
Updated by anjali420, Apr 08, 2019
I know her name because she make tattoo on her own wrist and her name is anjali and she working in muzaffarpur cinepolise (Bihar)
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2019
Dear Customer(anjali420),

We request you to share your mobile number with us using the link mentioned below:

So that we can proceed further with your concern.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019
Dear Customer(anjali420),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Updated by anjali420, Apr 17, 2019
My issues has not resolved yet.I want to know, why that girl behaved me like that.I wanna ask to cinepolis management, why management hired cheap stuff.
It's my number
I don't have ticket or ticket number yet
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear Customer(anjali420),

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are unable to track your contact number. So we request you to share your contact number with us using the link mentioned below:

Or, you can also mail us at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (68555) in the subject line so that our team can assist you further.

Updated by anjali420, Apr 19, 2019
[protected] its my number
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Dear Customer(anjali420),

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are unable to fetch your contact number. So, do share your contact number at [protected]@cinepolis.com or you can also DM(direct message) us using the link mentioned below:

and rest be assured that your details are safe with us.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003