[Resolved] Cinepolis India — no confirmation for paid tickets!!

Sagorica on Feb 21, 2018
On 17th feb, i booked 2 tickets worth rs.590 for venue - cinepolis lake mall, kolkata, executive seat no. 6, 7 for 18/01/2018, 14:35 pm show of black panther 3d by paying via netbanking. However after the successful debit i did not receive any email or message from cinepolis as confirmation where a booking id is given.
Since then i have been regularly emailing them about the problem to and the issue is not resolved till today inspite of giving them my bank statement proof and online payment receipt.
I have again mailed them yesterday but received no response.

no confirmation for paid tickets!!
no confirmation for paid tickets!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018

[Feb 21, 2018] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2018
Dear Sagorica,

We apologize for the hassle. We're actively working on your concern and we assure you that we'll connect with you soon regarding the same.

Team Cinépolis
Updated by Sagorica, Feb 26, 2018
Please kindly give a specified date when I will receive my refund from you. It has been 9 days.
Updated by Sagorica, Mar 06, 2018
No update so far from cinepolis, the amount has not been refunded to me till date.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018
Hi Sagorica,

We are already looking into your concern. Request you to allow us some time, we'll be back with an update soon.

Team Cinépolis
Updated by Sagorica, Mar 20, 2018
I am already fed up with Cinepolis. The reply seems the same that they are looking into my concern which for the past 1 month without any progress. Please don't give your same old reply that my concern is being looked at, just return my money. Not a single personnel gets in touch via phone no or anything neither their complaint number is working.
Updated by Sagorica, Apr 18, 2018
The complaint is not resolved please dont mark it as resolved. i have not received any refund and all i receive is regular apology for the delay and that they r looking onto the matter. the worst service i have ever come across. Time to drag them to government consumer complaint forum
Updated by Sagorica, Apr 18, 2018
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Cinepolis India - no confirmation for paid tickets!!