[Resolved]  Cinepolis India — poor service

I visited cinepolis wtp jaipur on 02.06.2019 for watching 8.15 pm show of alladdin. I pre ordered my food classic combo (Non veg) before entering the show. Invoice no 75774. Before it was delivered to my seat i requested another official to pls switch the coke to fanta without ice as i today forgot to tell them. All my earlier visits have been about classic non veg combo with fanta. My order was delivered and i was told that manager has refused to change as it is not allowed. Moreover my hot dog was vegetarian. I requested to see the manager and was assured that he will come and visit. At present it is interval but he has not yet come and i had to finish a veg hot dog and will be leaving behind my coke untouched. The food that reaches us at the seat is always cold, there are so many mix up with out orders while delivering but never have we bought it up. Bt the behaviour of the manager was downright rude, unprofessional and unwanted. I request him to please finish off the coke im leaving behind at k 21. We spend more than a grand on our overpriced food but never complain but today i feel insulted by this manager who could not change my drink.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-16 19:33:36

[Jun 02, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Anushree,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (76304) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response Jun 13, 2019
Dear Anushree,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

Paid for 4 tickets from my paytm for Godzilla 2 at Cinepolis bestech. Money deducted but no mail recieved.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jun 6, 2019

Dear Neetu,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (76527) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019