[Resolved] Cinepolis India — refund for uri film in lake mall cinepolis

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Soham Chatterjee on Jan 12, 2019
I booked a ticket for cinépolis lakemall for uri film at 6-20 on 12th jan. While i was making the payment my account got debited with 440 rupees but i didnot get the ticket. I want a refund for the amount debited from my account. I have attached the receipt for the payment made. Please look into the matter and take suitable steps to refund my money back to my account
Soham chatterjee

refund for uri film in lake mall cinepolis
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2019

[Jan 12, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Soham Chatterjee, Jan 12, 2019
My email Id is [email protected]
Mobile no -[protected]
App doesnot show any bookings for this ticket
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Soham,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number at [email protected] with your ticket number (59096) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019
Dear Soham,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

Hi, currently I am in Cinepolis Viviana mall, thane, Mumbai .There is no drinking water available inside which is out of order and it forcing public to buy soft drinks and water from the cafeteria.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019

Dear Amit,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (59261) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2019

Dear Amit,

Team Cinépolis
Today i went for watching URI movie at cinepolis wtp Jaipur i was highly disappointed by the experience of service, in between the movie 4 -5 five times the video stopped sometimes only audio was there and denied to refund the money when asked by them.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019

Dear Shubh,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (59263) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2019

Dear Shubh,

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Cinepolis India - refund for uri film in lake mall cinepolis