[Resolved] Cinepolis India — refund : two times paid for one booking

hisarianikhil on Jan 8, 2018
Dear sir

On 23rd dec i booked via cinepolis app and paid rs. 1080 via mobikwik ([protected]@ymail.com) for a booking of six tickets at cinepolis grand mall, muzaffarpur for tiger zinda hai show timing 9:45 am 24th dec.

The tickets were not booked but the payment was deducted from my mobikwik wallet.

Again i booked the same seats (Exact same premium seats) as they were available for booking which means they were not booked by my earlier payment done via mobikwik app and this time i used the option to pay at counter. On 24th december i took only 5 tickets and paid rs. 900/- at the counter.

I asked for refund from mobikwik as the same tickets were booked and paid via cash meaning that the payment deducted by mobikwik was wrong but mobikwik puts total blame on cinepolis that the transaction was successful and asks for a confirmation from your side

I am providing you the details of tickets booked i. E. The code you provide when a ticket is booked for your reference and ask you to help me claim my refund from the mobikwik. Code: wkthjlx (This was successful)

Thanks & regards
Nikhil hisaria

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 10, 2018

[Jan 08, 2018] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2018
Hi Nikhil Hisaria,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact details, Email ID at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (18283) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

Dear Sir

The Successful transaction for which ticket was booked is this Ticket Code: wkthjlx. this payment was done through cash Ticket was booked through Cinepolis app and paymet was made at the counter.

However, I am complaining about this transaction done through my mobikwik wallet for which no ticket was booked but my wallet was debited and mobikwik is denying refund blaming it all on you.

Here it is noteworthy that after my transaction was failed when payment made through mobikwik, I booked the same seats which were not booked earlier, after a halt as those seats were not available for some time as it happens in such cases. when the same seats were available it was quite clear that the debit from mobikwik was unsuccessful and will get automatically refunded. However they denied it .

My email Id: [protected]@ymail.com

Thanks & Regards
NIKHIL HISARIA

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2018

Hi Nikhil Hisaria,

We are sorry to hear this. Our team is looking into your concern and we will share an update with you soon.

Team Cinépolis
I have been waiting for a very long time. Kindly revert ASAP
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018

Dear Nikhil Hisaria,

We're sorry for the experience you are facing. We are looking into the concern for you and our team will soon get in touch with you regarding the same.

Team Cinépolis
I think Cinepolis I'd not concerned in helping me out. IT'S over a month now and there is no positive response.
Lastly you will say that it's very old and untraceable leading to loss of my money and your creditability.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003