[Resolved] Cinepolis India — related to misbehaviour

Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Jan 8, 2019
I come from around 10km to see movie... At 10:15am in morning... I come to the window and ask person at counter to give me the ticket... The ticket price is 80 rupees i don't have change so i give him 500 rupee note he tells me i don't have change then i told him to give me change after the movie but he tells me i don't give... I told him there is a manager in cinema hall but he told me no there is no one... The name of the person is vivek morathi
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019

[Jan 08, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Dear Yash,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number along with the Cinema location at [email protected] with your ticket number (58321) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Dear Yash,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

I have watched the aquaman in cinepolis Sudha multiplex on screen 3 and the bass in there were so awful that it gave me headache.The bass is just utterly rubbish.Please fix that
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019

Dear Akram,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (59554) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2019

Dear Akram,

Team Cinépolis
Hi sir, i want to inform you that the taste & quality of cheese popcorn at Cinepolis, imperial square, adajan, surat. Is not as good as it is to be.. i am here a retular customer & always buy a cheese popcorn.. bt it is disappointed that now the food quality is not maintained.

Thank you.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019

Dear Deep,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (59555) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2019