[Resolved] Cinepolis India — ticket price is vary from movie to movie

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 sathya9777 on Nov 10, 2018
I have book the ticket from coimbatore cinepolies 3 tickets for sarkar tamil movie on 11 th nov 2108 the ticket price is rs.206.95 [ without tax] but actual ticket price for other movie is rs.165.48 [without tax ] why the difference from movie to movie we want to know as per the government rule will accept to collect the extra money for different movies kindly clarify

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2018

[Nov 10, 2018] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

The amount of RS. 510 is deducted from my bank account but I have not received my booking confirmation and ticket. Please see the attached image. Kindly resolve it asap.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2018

Dear Sandeep,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID along with the Cinema location at [email protected] with your ticket number (52942) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Team Cinépolis
I accidently left my specs with case in the cupholder of my seat. I will be really thankful if I find it back. It's pink coloured Vogue eyeglasses.

Triton Mall Jaipur, Cinepolis
Movie - Thugs of Hindostan
SEAT A10, A11, A12, A13
AUDI 3
DATE NOVEMBER 8th, 2018
Time: 7.35 p.m. show
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2018

Dear Saloni,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (53142) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Dear Team,
Please refund my Rs.447/- which was paid by me for 12 nov 2018 @11.15Pm show time. i am not able to cancel it through Book my show since cinepolis don't have refund option. kindly solve this issue ASAP

Thanks And Regards
Prathmesh Patil
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2018

Dear Prathmesh,

We wish to inform you that the tickets once booked cannot be rescheduled, exchanged, canceled or refunded.

Team Cinépolis
Paresh here mobile [protected] my cinepolis membership points not been updated, 2 movies membership points are pending yo be updated..

Please help me out with the same
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018

Dear Paresh,

We are sorry to hear this. Our team is looking into your concern and we will share an update with you soon.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Cinepolis India - ticket price is vary from movie to movie