Citibank Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to Citibank

Having problems with Citibank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Citibank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Citibank

Citibank Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Citibank reviews & complaints page 12

Dear sir/madam,

With ref. To the above, the account is showing as written off & closed on 20.03.2009 in my cibil report. I cant recollect having any such card. This is unnecessarily spoiling my credit history. Please take this up with cibil and get it cleared as the earliest.

Thanks.

Rishi r vohra
[protected]@gmail.com
Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There was a unnecessary deduction in my savings for amount 6280. Mail and sms communication was not be done prior deduction. Suddenly they deducted without any reason. I need refund.
    There was no call before the amount deduction and all of sudden amount was debited from my saving account. Its fraud and there is no policy being informed earlier. So i need justice and amount has to refunded with interest.

Dear team,
      Citi bank card division,
      9th floor, citibank centre, plot no c 54, 55 & 61, block g
      Bandra kurla complex-bandra east, mumbai - 400051

Credit card no..[[protected]]
      Name:.. Dharmendra singh

I want to inform you that i have cleared all outstanding amount. Due to my some health problem i could not pay outstanding payment. Regarding my this problem i had already mail you.
      I am utilizing your bank’s credit card form last 3 years and 6 months.

I kindly humble request you to waive off the late fee, financial charges, all other tax of last 5 months as a good will gesture to a loyal customer of yours.
      Incase you are not making waiver off the above charges, then i will surrender the credit card which please note.

Please do the needful.

Dharmendra singh
      May 4, 2020
      THANK YOU SO MUCH CITI BANK YOU HAVE WAIVED OFF MY CHARGES. I WILL YOUR'S THANKFUL ALWAYS. THANKING YOU COPRATING.
      Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken a reward credit card 2018, but i have registered it on 2019 feb and immediately i have find last year card fees charged against my card.
        What i have understand during selling of card, if we have spend more then 10000 rupees in a year then yearly fees will be charged, even same has calculated end of the year. But immediately after register charging of annual fees against my knowledge.
        I want to close my card ([protected]) immediately.
        Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i have paid an amount of rs 1300 to kanishka collections on 28 jan 2020. The amount has been deducted to my card account and not reached the merchant till date. Due to this i am asked to pay the money again by the merchant which i did after ascertaining his bank statement. He has not received any payment of rs 1300 on 28th jan or later. You are requested to reconcile and refund the amount. My mobile no [protected]

Citibank — refund relative

Sir mai ajit kumar singh apne citi bank ke credit card se jiska last four digit-6956 hai 25 february 2020 ko ek gadi (Skoda rapid) ka road tax paid kar raha tha jiska registration no. Wb08 5657 hai jiska 5yrs ka total road tax 52685rs or 10537rs penalty or 40rs processing fee thi jiska ttl amount 63262 rs citi bank ke credit card se mai online vahan ki website par jakar payment kiya tha
            Sir mere account se paisa kat gaya lekin wo paisa...
            I got three transactions sms on 4th january 2020 around 4:01pm to 4:05 pm, total amount deducted as 10000, 10000, 3500 that is 23500 inr. Immidiatedly i reported to citibank and dispute id raised d[protected] for first transactions and for other 2 transactions i did not received any dispute id and bank gave provisional credit of 23500 inr, blocked my card, new card issued.
            On second day, i got sms alert that some one is...

Citibank — a fraud transaction happened on my citi credit card last 3 month

Hello team,

My name is vijaykumar panchal from ahmedabad. I have used your citi credit card since dec 2019 and i came to know some of charges have been deducted by someone/not informed to me while these transaction. I have tried to called many times on provided customer number but couldn’t reached you. I have find out those transaction which was i have not used that.

Could you please check and refund this...

I am holding the credit card no [protected] of citi bank, on 2nd may i have called citibank customer care for payment of the full and final payment of the amount, which according to them was paid and have also confirmed that this full and final paymetn and after which i dont have to make the payment. So i made payment on the same date of app rs. 47000. Now from after that i have been receving the call to make the balance payment. I have tried to call their grievance cell, there custoemr care but they are not interested in listening to my grievence. What kind of service is this.

Thanks and regards
            Sheetal salvi

Respected Sir,
              I, the undersigned, applied for Citibank Mortgage loan on my 2 BHK house for an amount of Rs. 50 lacs. After submitting all the necessary property documents and ITR copies and after property evaluation, the loan got approved on 29th Aug 2019 with Loan account No. 241307. Loan agreement with mutually agreeable terms and conditions was signed on 29th August 2019.
              Clause 2.2 (e) of the agreement mentioned that...

Hi, more than past two years i am reputed customer in citi. Dec'19 - i am relieved from my company, so salary not received for 60 days, waiting for settlement amount, i clearly projected to this customer care, but poor response from collection agent, i am searching job,
              Either i got the job in next month / settlement amount, i will settle the card account and closed. Till such time give me the excuse from phone torture.
              Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had got call from citi bank for cash credit loan facility from delhi... Loan against bharti axa life insurance for 12 years... After seeing all old complains that this is fraud call.. Just want to know that is this really fraud or bharti axa agent is doing this only for selling policies by taking citi bank name with cash credit loan facillity for 12 years with only 6% pa interest charge... Please give genuine reply
                Agent calling...

Dear all,
                I am bidhu bhusan bishwal and victim of the fraud transaction. From my citibank account fraud transaction happened. Please refer citibank ticket number :- [protected] for my issue. Even made police complain fir -9527/19 - bangalore - cyber cell office cubbon park bangalore. I am not getting any help from bank. Because has rights to collect the money from fraud team. Knowingly they are not helping and closing my ticket.

No proper response from principal. Nodal. [protected]@citi.com
                Kindly help me.

Bidhu
                Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After a fraudulent transaction in mid-2017, i had closed my citibank credit card ([protected]). This official request to close this card was done over the email as well as on the phone, which was acknowledged by citibank.

In march 2019, i again received a credit card statement with inr 500 as an annual fee for the card that was closed in 2017. Later they kept sending statements with a late fee added....

My Citi Bank Loan Account Number is LBNC[protected]. Before sanctioning the loan, Citi Bank executive told me that the Rate of Interest will be 11% but on disbursal of loan the rate of interest I found is 28%.

I paid EMIs contionously for 1 year and then met with a car accident and lost my job. Then Citi Bank did write off the whole amount on my CIBIL Account. Every month Citi Bank increases my interest by Rs 3, 000.

And now I want a settlement of this loan, so Citi Bank is not settling it down by less amount.
                  Jan 04, 2020
                  Updated by dhiman_yog

I have been getting call, from [protected], asking for card details to transfer 8000 INR,

When I tried asking question that lady disconnected my call.
                  Please don't give your details over call.

To,

The CITI Bank

This is Gauri Singh. I have received credit card statement from CITI Bank on 22nd Dec 2019 of Rs1180 for Card ending 4980.
                    However i don't have any such credit card. I don't rmember if i have applied card in past, even i applied however it is not delivered to me.

I called CITI Bank Credit Card customer care and they said that you will receive call from CITI bank for closure of this case. Till now i have not received any call from them.

Please help me to escalate this matter to CITI bank so that it can be closed earliest.

Gauri Shankar Singh
                    Mobile-[protected]
                    Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Kindly revert my money as early as possible

Citibank — after detailed verification application rejected for information which was not asked anywhere

I had applied for citi bank credit card on 7th december and the citibank person collected the documents on the same day. My telephonic verification happened twice after that.in both the cases my corporate email id was not asked neither i was told that it is necessary to mention that while applying for the card.
                      Today i got a message that my application was rejected. When i called customer care, i was told that it got rejected only...

Can you please issue a no due certificate for the credit card no. [protected]. There was a dispute on the annual membership fees, however, the same has been paid off on 9 october 2019 by me through an online transaction of inr 1510/-

Kindly let me know the status of the account and help me receive a no due certificate for the same at the earliest as it is impacting my credit rating for no reason.
                      Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I am all ready paid my two wheeler loan amount but still showing in cbil writeoff status

Amazing pathetic service waiting for otp not getting delivered issue since 15 days all you custom calling staff do is communicate false promises in a professional way. Have visited your bank twice where there was no joy received. I had also requested to have a word with manage over call who disconnected my call when i mentioned about consumer forum complaint. This is quality of service citi bank provides.
                        Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to inform you that a fake id has been put up by any one in locanto site, in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. Please help me out of this problem, my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add, so please help me out of this. I wil be really greatful if you help me out of this situation.
                          Dec 13, 2019