Citibank Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to Citibank

Having problems with Citibank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Citibank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Citibank

Tamil Nadu

Citibank Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Citibank reviews & complaints page 3

I have already provided the information to Citi bank my amount and card are blocked because of online fraud to transition and as per the bank after 4 days bock facility is not available in his bank and as per the bank on the spot not provided the fir after 4 days saying one FRI to the police station and I am already complaining to cyber cell so pleses help me regarding the same amount 85757 rs.
And compliant number cyber cell - 2477
and citing bank complain number no - 2067
Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My son used my CITI credit card number : [protected] - Master card, for purchasing international tickets from London to Bangalore and back, on 8th june, 2022, through BravoFly booking ID:[protected].
    Initially ticket price shows during checkout as : Rs.2, 08, 423.39 (In Indian Rupees only) and we have booked tickets for that price.
    Surprisingly, we got the Invoice copy that shows the value of Rs.2, 27, 913.16 (in INR)...

From Past 1.5 months I've been trying to change the delivery address but i'm constantly getting technical error on citibank india website.I've tried contacting bank's customer support also but from there also i didn't got any help.
    Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have received an email state i have won a lottery and needs to claim my price, and now apperantly cause i'm residing outside London i need an affidavit T21 from the High Court Of London and for that i needs to pay 11, 756, 26, is this something to fall for or not, cause i then if that the case why cant they the just deduct the amount frythe price that i have won an transfer the other amount for me then......

I would like to bring to your kind attention the unfair trade practices utilised by Citibank Credit Cards Divison which include but are not limited to fictitious billing, imposition o[censored]njust interest and charges, issuance o[censored]nsolicited card irregular sending o[censored]pdates, falsely trumped penalties, withdrawal of card operational facility without notice and also application of humiliating measures including intimidation/harassment...
      I have had extremely bitter experience with Citibank India.
      a. On two occasions, the bank deactivated my account (this is my salary account as well) citing that one of the documents they sent to my mailing address had returned back to them. I was not even informed about it ???
      When I called them up, they told me to confirm the mailing address on the website which I immediately did and then they said it would take 2 to 3 days...

Hi I am Logesh My shipment id is [[protected]]. I need to change the delivery address. Because i relocated from that delivery address and working from home right now and no one is available in that office address. I need that package. I cant able to come there and picked it up. Please help me out to send the package on below address, since the package is ready for delivery. Please take it as high priority and reschedule this to below address. Thanks in advance,
      Logesh

Current Address: 40 Jawahar Nagar 4th street, Thirumangalam, Madurai - 625706
      Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My credit card with CITI got renewed and could not be received at my address as I was out of station due to COVID. The card got returned and CITI too accepted that card was received by them by JAN-2021. I got some payment information by end of 2021 against my new card but I failed to make that payment due to lack of any details related to the card.
        There was no Credit card division of CITI in Pune and after many attempts I made many...

I had a credit card with Citi which I got 5 years ago. I never did any transaction on the card and do not have it as well. The bank levied a fees over the years which has hit my CIBIL score substantially. I tried reaching out to the customer care team over calls and emails. I have been following up for the last 2 months but not received any response / resolution.
        Apr 30, 2022
        Updated by Tanu145
        [protected] - Ac no

“We are pleased to inform you that your existing Citibank Suvidha account will be converted into the new Citibanking account...With this change, the Citibank Suvidha savings account will not be available from March 1, 2013. Your account will be converted into the Citibanking account from this date, ” the bank said in an email.

“As a special gesture, for your long standing relationship, a lower minimum net relationship value requirement of Rs 1 lakh will be applicable for your Citibanking account, ” the bank said.

A monthly charge of Rs 500 is applicable if the net relationship value falls below the minimum level.
          Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Citibank did not send new credit card to me. Old credit was expired in 2020.
            They never call me for undelivered new card. Now they are charging membership fee on new credit card which never delivered to me.
            Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Without even receiving any OTP there was one transaction on my Citi Bank cr. card and the amount of Rs. 380 was debited. Even though I raised a complaint with Citi Bank against the merchant who doesn't have any email id, contact details nor I know as to what kind of products/ services they are into, Citi Bank management has not bothered to properly investigate and said that I did transact and had to pay the amount.
              How will I be able...

Refund of INR 6230 initiated by Chandrani Pearls via payubiz.
              refund Transaction shows successful as screenshot given by payubiz.
              Same screenshot provided to citibank but no proper response from citibank after more than 15 days.

Date of incident: 04/06/22
                Description: Today morning at around 11:00 AM there were 3 fraudulent transactions of amount 20K, 40K and 40K respectively..
                Desirable resolution of complaint: Request a refund
                Credit card number: [protected]
                I have immediately called the citibank customer care and reported the transactions within minutes..
                The transactions have not yet reflected in my card and the transactions...

My old salary account from 2007 was converted to a dormant account and now Citibank wants to may INR 24000.

I do not have my saving account number and customer care is unable to help me or provide any resolution. This is also deeply messing my CIBL.

Need help to waive INR 24000 dormant account and close this account asap.
                Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding account: [protected].

I am supposed to get an amount of Rs 5373 from vendor OYO owing to cancellation of booking. However due to UPI issues of banks I have not received the amount.

The amount has been credited yesterday (30th March 2022) around 5.48 pm by OYO

However till now the amount has not been credited to my account.

Please help me with the same.

Ramdutt Brahmachari
                    24.03.2022
                    Email : nia.[protected]@newindia.co.in
                    Dear sirs,
                    Sub :Anguish and helpness of a senior citizen to renew a health policy
                    Ref : Good health policy no.[protected]

This is regarding my begging experience with Citi Bank to renew my above referred Good health Policy. On 2nd March, 2022, some one from The New India Assurance Co. Ltd; called me on my mobile no....

The citi bank send the courier of [protected] to me the official address.

I want it to be redirected it to my home address.

Harish Kumar s/o Daulat Ram
                    Old cinema road, Nehru Nagar,
                    Ward No: 11, street no: 5,
                    Sardulgarh, district: Mansa, Punjab 151507
                    Mar 21, 2022
                    The citi bank send the courier of 39319852320 to me the official address. Due to the covid pendemic offices are closed due to that send the courier to the home address below what I mentioned below. I want it to be redirected it to my home address. Harish Kumar s/o Daulat Ram Old cinema road, Nehru Nagar, Ward No: 11, street no: 5, Sardulgarh, district: Mansa, Punjab 151507
                    Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I used their credit card for quite some time and I felt their ethics was not good and hence closed the card completely last August. I paid for everything! But to my shock, I keep getting messages from them saying I need to pay 1.63Rs! I just wanted to know how can someone pay something for the account which is closed?

To add up, worst ever is my CIBIL score is down 85 points because of not paying 1.67Rs? What nonsense and I'm completely fed up with Citibank. Becoz of such a worst experience before, I closed my account with them But again the same even after closing the account. This is not at all fair!
                      Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've been mentally tortured by the Citibank agents and employees for not making monthly EMI for the personal loan taken in the credit card account.
                        I had been asking them to tell the amount I need to make to foreclose the loan and close the card account since Nov'21. Instead, they are simply monthly statements and asking me to pay EMI which includes interests and unwanted charges.

When I'm ready to foreclose the account,...