[Resolved]  Citibank — cheating people by collecting documents - credit card fraud

I applied for a citibank card along with all my details and that too at the request of one of their customer service executive. But without even giving me proper details of the application form approval process, they rejected it saying
"we regret to inform you that we are currently unable to approve your application for a citibank card, as the particulars provided by you do not meet our internal policy guidelines."

I gave my id proof dl and 2 months salary slips.
Still it was rejected. This is not fair as i give my whole details to bank, and i am not even issued the card. My information can be misused and can be illegally reported.

Either all my documents should be returned or the card should be issued.
Dec 19, 2019
Received credit card
Nov 28, 2019

Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 28, 2019
Updated by Suhas K.P
Message: We regret to inform you that we are currently unable to process your application as it does not fulfill our internal policy criteria.
    Citibank
    Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002