[Resolved]  Citibank — complaint of citibank hyderabad employee

I, chander parkash kathuria, r/o delhi. I submit my request as follows:

I search a personal loan through online last two month.in 26.10.2017 phone is come from citi bank. Citi bank executive says that your loan is approved because of insurance against od limit. I say ok then the process is start.

Second day executive says that rs.11999/- payment to be done by you in favour of birla sun life. I pay the payment of rs. 11999/- in favour of birla sun life and other day process start for payment of 29999/- then full process will be complete. I pay the payment of rs. 29999/- in the payment of birla sun life. And after two or three days process will be stop because of gst amount. Citi bank executive says that you pay rs. 49, 999/- then i say i can not pay rs. 49, 999/-. I don't want loan i say my payment is refund so executive says that after two months payment is refund to your account.

Total 41998/- fraud from citi bank executive on behalf of birla sun life.

Citi bank employee nos. Are as follows:

Vishal bhardwaj – [protected]

Manish – [protected]

Ravi mehta - [protected]

Now citi bank executive's mobile numbers are not available.

Please check birla sun life account from you records

I pay the payment of birla sun life. The details is as follows:

Birla sun life
Ac no-[protected]
Ifsc-alla0210693
Bank - allahabad
Branch name - kesarbagh

Please check my payment in birla sun life account. I fraud rs 41998/- by citi bank - hyderabad executive.

Kindly help me and co-operate me.

Do the reply at the urgent basis.

Chander parkash
M-[protected]

Email id: [protected]@yahoo.in
M-[protected]
Sep 26, 2018
no proper reply from my email
May 08, 2018

TELL ME THE STATUS AS FAST
    Citibank
    Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002