[Resolved]  Citibank — negligence of addon card issuance

This is Siva Prasad Patro who holds a credit card in your bank.I have been happy with the services rendered upto now(December 2018) and based on the existing relationship I wanted to use the addon card services to my family members.

Similarly, I have applied for an addon card for my wife on my Credit card (number **** **** **** 8922). last month(23rd December 2018).(Way Bill No..[protected])

At the time of applying card, I have clearly mentioned that I have moved on from the given address and unable to change adress due to online account lock issue and have asked to redirect it to CITI BANK Gachibowli wherein I can collect it from there.
But still it went to old address and after multiple attempts to obtain the card at branch( 24th and 25th of Jan2019), I was informed that the given card( New Way Bill No..: [protected]). has been delivered to Bangalore branch and to collect it from there.
When i called customer care(25.01.2019) for the same, a customer care executive (Harish) was very unhelpful, wherein I was unsatisfied with the services provided and escalated to customer services manager(Rajesh) who said that it was due to miscommunication and he has raised a complaint on blue dart for improper services rendered and said that they would cancel the old card and has raised a new request for same and send it directly to the branch (CITIBANK, Gachibowli).

But as of now, when i was checking with the new waybill number([protected]) for present status of card delivery it showing that it has again gone to the old address and the same process is repeating as above.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 27, 2020
Redirected card to correct location after calling

[Feb 01, 2019] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shiva patro Jan 31, 2019
Expecting a prompt response for the same.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002