[Resolved]  b.i.consultancy,mulund — medical money

hi i have question regarding b.i.consultancy,mulund,mumbai they give advertise in news paper that they need counter sales man for netherland and it"s free recruitment after applying they give me call and said some lady going to take telelphonic interview and she was asking me some question at the same time and on second day they give me call and said that u r selected and u have to come mumbaI FOR MEDICAL BUT U HAVE TO pay 6200 Rs. for the medical i was asked her as per the advertise it's free recruitment so why i have to pay for medical but she said no for medical u have to pay and will provide air-ticket,acomdation and food in netherland and ur salalry would be 90000/-Rs.and i was sended mail to them that please brief me what kind of facility company provide me what"s my salary please send me e-mail but they never send any e-mail to me just talking on the phone nothing in writing so this B.I.CONSULTANCY,MULUND I THINK IT"S FRAUD COMPANY FROM LOTS OF PEOPLE THEY GETTING 6200 Rs.AND MAKING LAKS OF RUPPES.PLEASE REPLY ME ON [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

B.i consultancy is FAKE be careful
Same,

I also read the advertisement of B. I. Consultancy in TIMES OF INDIA and after a two minute call they said you are selected and need to visit at their office and pay rs 6200/- for medical checkup,
I went there there was one receptionist and another persona was there Dolly and Sailesh and when I asked for permit for recruitment agency they gave me MUM/PER/2/1/2/5951/2002 and showed me hanged permit on their office wall.
so based on that I went for the checkup after paying the 6250/- medical fees and in name of medical check up they took one x-ray of chest, blood sample and urine sample.
after i came to my hometown i searched for the permit on poeonline.gog.in i fount the permit on name of BUSHRA INTERNATIONAL which is cancelled by govt.

so this clears that this is a fraud company.

I just needed any body to guide me to sue them.
thanks guys for saving me even i got selected for counter sales and they invited me to visit their office for documentation and medical and for medical they demand me 6200/-. but just because I've landed on this page i realize that they are fraud so really thanks guys for posting on internet about this. i hope this can help to other people to know the reality of this fake recruitment consultancy.
Thanks guys, I'm also to going pay this amnt but read this and stop payment.thank you for guide me as well protect from some cheat companies, who make easy money like this.thanks for awareness .
I have completed my medical before two months for Netherlands job in April last week. They tell me everything will be right within three months.
I am waiting for the dead line .If i feel they are fraud, i will directly go to the police commissioner, S P of Police, D G P, D I G and Home Minister. Please wait till the end of July. Never go for Medical, , , , ,
There are three person in the office, one office girl named Dolly and other attender and one boss. But they never attend the call while dialing to their land nos and mobile nos. Their interview over phone is almost during night, we can hear the crying of child, kitchen work sound...it is nothing official.The true fact is that they have not a receipt or zeal in the name of B I CONSULTANCY.
Name of Recruiting Agent

SHOP NO. 23, PRABHAT KUNJ-221, NEAR SHEETAL
CINEMA, BUS STOP, OPP. DWARKAPURI BLDG., LBS MARG, KU
MUMBAI
400 070

I GET THIS FROM POEONLINE.GOV.IN .ARE THEY THING WE ARE FOOLS.

.CHEATERs pls help me to file a sue against them .where i want to go.
B.i.consultancy now target the goa people to cheat
GOAN NOT FOOL keep in your mind all the time
its full fake don't blivet b.i consultancy
hell your life...
those are fake wast your many...6, 200
wast your time...

those no west your time...
hell your life...

so this clears that this is a fraud company.

I just needed any body to guide me to sue them.

b.i.consultancy, mulund - medical money