[Resolved]  Pegasus Staffing Solutions — Fraud

Hi this is a guy from Chennai.pegasus staffing solutions is a mere cheating company.they took my money nearly 5 lacs for getting job in Canada.but they didnt get me a job and still dragging my money to refund.so please don't ever try this consultant anymore.his name is vijay.as usual at the beginning he spoke well till he gets money from us.but later he has showed his real face. Their advertisements are attractive but don't believe this guy.

Comments

Yes this is a fraud company I have also paid Rs 100000/ as advance money for a Hotel Job in canada His name is Leo R Ganesh, money was paid by draft on chennai but till date nothing has been done, noe even they do not respond to my mail

. Their advertisements are attractive but don't believe this guy.
is he not giving the money.he is a fraud.he has eaten 5 lakhs of mine too.he took for canada for me too
These messages are misleading. I have gone to UK because of this consultancy only. I am an IT professional from Malaysia and they have procured my HSMP in a years time and I thank this agency for getting My HSMP on time.
Some one who has worked in this agency or prejudiced against this agency only may be spreading such false messages. Easy to do mudslinging my friend
Indirajit
very good.hope you are happy because they might have used my money to send you there or wherever.all the best.
we canot change if they are fraud.i got proof
Hi guys i am also paid money to this bastured vijay he is big actor, please guys we should not leave this guy, we all put hands together

Tamil Nadu