Citrus Payment Solutions — citrus payment for ghmc property tax

Hi team

I have made property tax payment for the year 20-21 using citrus payment method and it has failed. Amount got debited from my account but transaction got failed. I was supposed to get refund but didn't got any till date. I have used citrus payment method.

I am disclosing transaction number and other details. So could you please check this and do refund as soon as possible.

Your payment amount of rs. 1999/- against ptin ([protected]) has been failed. Reference no :c117106840020200909131838

Rs 1999.00 debited from a/c * on 09-09-20 to vpa [protected]@axisbank (Upi ref no[protected]. Not you? Call on [protected] to report

Can you check reference number and please process refund asap. I am waiting for your reply.

citrus payment for ghmc property tax
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Sep 22, 2020

We wish to inform you that your transaction with the Citrus ID: OL[protected] processed on[protected] for Rs. 1999.00 was a failed transaction and we have not received the funds at Citrus.

In case of an accidental debit, the amount should be auto reversed to your source account within 7 to 10 (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday). If the amount is not reflecting within the given time frame, we request you to contact your respective card/account issuing bank to know the status of the refund. We appreciate your understanding with regards to this matter.

Citrus Support Team
Updated by vijay23081995 Sep 26, 2020
It's already been more than 10 days now infact 15 days. I have called my bank account customer care folks and they told whether from Citrus the payment has been issued or not? Are you guys making me to go circles and circles ? Is this how you treat your customers? I need reference or any kind of number emailed to me rgadding refund. I need this asap.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Citrus Payment Solutions Phone
    Citrus Payment Solutions Address
    3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052