Citrus Payment Solutions — complaint regarding transaction problem

181A RAJIV GANDHI NAGAR.ULAGANERI, Madurai, Madurai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Guhan A on Jun 13, 2019
I paid my Sundirect top up amount on Google pay to your citrus account rupees 1059 on June 12 2019 Google pay has show that I have paid to your account but it doesn't credited on Sun DTH account kindly refund my amount in Google Play account I attached my Transaction ID with paid details it was debited from my my account but it doesn't show on my Sundirect account

complaint regarding transaction problem
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

Citrus Support Team

Comments

I have fraud transaction from my saving account of hdfc of RS 24999/- on 03/06/2019 at 17:35 by KOTAK1194565. Please do the needful and confirm for my money refund.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019

Citrus Support Team
At 9:14 am today I did payment fr sundirect recharge but it had a problem that transaction was not completed but my money got debited
Please accept the request and make my transaction successful
Please help me in ths

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019

we are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

Citrus Support Team
Today afternoon I have recharged sun direct topup of Rs.265 through Google pay amount is debited from my account but till now not recharged to my sun direct account. my upi ID is [email protected] and Google transaction ID is[protected]. Kindly do needful. AI have attached my transaction screenshot to it.

Citrus Support Team
Paid 5250 for on 30 /05/2019 trade licence through ghmc app, citrus gateway till now not received by ghmc dept

Citrus Support Team
I made an online recharge of sundirect through phonepe upi transaction by citrus payment gateway. The cash was debited in my account but recharge was not done
My sun direct number is [protected]
my contact number is [protected] and [protected]

Citrus Support Team

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - complaint regarding transaction problem