[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — complaint regarding transaction problem
181A RAJIV GANDHI NAGAR.ULAGANERI, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
GGuhan A on Jun 13, 2019
I paid my Sundirect top up amount on Google pay to your citrus account rupees 1059 on June 12 2019 Google pay has show that I have paid to your account but it doesn't credited on Sun DTH account kindly refund my amount in Google Play account I attached my Transaction ID with paid details it was debited from my my account but it doesn't show on my Sundirect account
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-18 08:16:59
Verified SupportCitrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Jun 13, 2019
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@citruspay.com via email to assist you further -
• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
Citrus Support Team
|5 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|