Citrus Payment Solutions — dmrc online top up payment refund

pm0941 on Apr 2, 2020
I had done a recharge on my dmrc card (Card no.[protected] for rs. 500 from the official dmrc website via sbi internet banking on 2nd feb. 2020 (Transaction no. Igaiaaxle5).

The transaction was successful but the amount was not available in the card. I had approached dmrc authorities regarding this and was told that the amount would be available for top up in next 24 hrs or reflect a refund in bank account in maximum a week's time. However, it wasn't available at either place. After a week's time, dmrc officials had enquired and i was told that the amount is at citrus payment gateway. On 17 february 2020, dmrc initiated a refund at their end for the same and i was informed that it'll be returned to my account in 30 days. However, it has still not returned to my account till date.

I would request you to look into this matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Waiting for your positive response.
Poonam malhotra

dmrc online top up payment refund
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2020
Hey,

Hey, this is a successful TXN under Transaction ID[protected]
Citrus ID - OL[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end.

Team Citrus
Updated by pm0941 Apr 03, 2020
I did get in touch with the merchant I.e. DMRC and they'd initiated a refund on 17 Feb 2020 from their side which at the max was supposed to be refunded by Citrus in 40 days max. Unfortunately, it still hasn't been refunded in the account. So, currently the money is lying with Citrus and needs to be returned back ASAP.

Comments

APPLYING FOR COMEDK 2020, I completed all the required details for submission of form and even the payment was carried out but the site still says that payment is unsuccessful though I received a bank statement saying that the amount was transacted . please do the needful to solve this problem as soon as possible

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2020

Hi Radhika,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us and we shall assist you further.

• Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - dmrc online top up payment refund