[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — fraud debited amount 20941 dt. 5.7.19
Shop no 5 Eshan plaza pipe line road satpur nashik, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
ArArun Gupta and Company on Dec 6, 2019
Sir/madam, this is to inform you that there had been a transaction from my debit card no. 3979 dt. 05.07.2019 which i came to know today itself. I haven't swiped or done any sort of transaction. There was no intimation from the bank and from your side. Today when i was going through my bank statement this insidence came to my knowledge.
Kindly look into the matter at an early.
Hdfc bank account holder
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2020
Verified SupportCitrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2019
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details via help.payu.in to assist you further -
• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
Citrus Support Team
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|