[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — fraud transaction in our customer account.

tvm, Tvm, India
 sbi70268 on Jul 2, 2019
Urgent
On 1/7/2019 evening around 6. Pm our customer got fake call asking our customer for otp for blocking his old un used cards.in good faith our customer provided the otp. After the call he got the message of account debit.

Our customers account debited 4 times on 1/7/2019 of rs.49, 999/-.

Txn no 1. Othpg685999
2. Othpg687607
3. Othpg691220
4. Othpg693421

So an amount of rs.1, 99, 996/- has been debited from our customer. Kindly do the needful to reverse the amount at the earliest. We already filed fir in police.
And

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 10, 2019
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 03, 2019

Please note that all transactions processed through the Citrus payment gateway are processed with a Two-factor authentication mechanism. Please note that the mentioned transaction/s were processed only after the 2nd-factor confirmation like OTP/PIN/Online password from the customer’s end. Also, there is very less probability of stopping/reversing such transactions. Never share your card number, CVV, PIN, OTP, Internet Banking User ID & Password with anyone via any means. Sharing these details can lead to unauthorized access to your account and Citrus will not be liable for any loss arising due to any such unauthorized transaction/s.

In this unforeseen situation if you need the details of the transaction/s or want this to be investigated further, please raise your query to your bank that has issued your Credit card/Debit card /Savings Bank. Your Bank shall facilitate you on the further process.

Citrus Support Team

Comments

12jun2019 payment to Maharashtra ssc Mumbai .in pls payment receipts

Dear Customer,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• First six and last four digits of the card (In case the transaction is processed via Credit/Debit Card).

Citrus Support Team
I recharged my sun direct account..
Amount is debited..bt it not reflected in sundirect app..
Amount of rs.554/- is debited from my account bt not get recharged. I asked my sundirect care.they said the problem is with the citrus solutions pvt ltd.pls resolve my problem as quick as possible.

My consumer number 602072.my booking number 505122. Guru gas agency shastri nagar Jammu.payment successful money deducted but not received by merchant.transaction no [protected]

Citrus Support Team
I had recharged sun direct through your payment gateway three days ago but the sun direct customer care are saying we didn't receive the amount. In my account money was debited on your behalf. please rectify my complaint as soon as possible

Citrus Support Team
I had paid amount of 591of sundirect recharge in my sun direct app the money is sent to citrus solutions but money has not sent to sundirect..I request to get my money back or to send sundirect and get recharge ..
Løkësh Rëddy's reply, Jun 23, 2019
Paid through [email protected]
Løkësh Rëddy's reply, Jun 23, 2019
From my SBI account...I request u to resolve my complaint asa early as possible
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 4, 2019

Citrus Support Team
Mudumalai Tiger Reserve -ROOM BOOKING-ALWAYS GETTING PAYMENT FAILIURE NOTIFICATION
Credit Card-Used -issued from outside India. Later we tried with Indian debit card but the same happened for me.
Please do the needful to make a successful transaction

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 4, 2019

Citrus Support Team

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - fraud transaction in our customer account.