Citrus Payment Solutions — im complaining about my transaction of kotak bank a/c
2-2-1089/3,New Indira nagar,Golnaka,Amberpet,Hyderabad, New Indira nagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
SaSachin Venchal on Dec 2, 2019
First i got a message that dear customer please visit citruspayu/ kotak to deposit money and complete account opening process so i opened the link and it showed to pay rs1000 so the payment was done through debit card and status of the payment was success but i didn't receive that amount in my account till now. I again opened the link but its showing max amount limit
Reached. So what to do. Its an emergency. I am a student, so i need that money as soon as possible. Please help
Verified SupportCitrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2019
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payu.in via email to assist you further -
• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
Citrus Support Team
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|