[Resolved]  Citrus Payment Solutions — Online payment successful but not reached hp gas dealer

Dear sir

So please take action and refund my amounts quickly. Thanks

Transaction details as follows:
bank name : Central Bank Of India
Account Number : [protected]
Transaction Date :[protected]
Withdrawal Amount : 637.00
HP Gas Consumer no. 106330.
Name : Hemant Manohar Vaidya
Particulars : ECOM CITRUS PAY Gov Mumbai MHIN

Online payment successful but not reached hp gas dealer
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2020
Dear sir I booked my hp gas cylinder through easy suvidha dated 30/06/2020. 6.40 pm And payment successful through citrus pay and cylinder booking successful and amount 637 ₹ deducted from my bank account but hp gas not received . I paid cash amount to hp gas 641 ₹ So please take action and refund my amounts quickly. Thanks Transaction details as follows: bank name : Central Bank Of India Account Number : 3749405267 Transaction Date : 30-06-2020 Withdrawal Amount : 637.00 HP Gas Consumer no. 106330. Name : Hemant Manohar Vaidya Particulars : ECOM CITRUS PAY Gov Mumbai MHIN citrus pay email.id [email protected] mujhe mail bheje lekin har baar 48 hours weit karke 21 din ho gaye koi solution nahi nikala na hi mere paise vapis kiye meri amount na hp gas dealer ko mili na mujhe
Updated by ekansh vaidya Jul 21, 2020
Dear sir

So please take action and refund my amounts quickly. Thanks

Transaction details as follows:
bank name : Central Bank Of India
Account Number : [protected]
Transaction Date :[protected]
Withdrawal Amount : 637.00
HP Gas Consumer no. 106330.
Name : Hemant Manohar Vaidya
Particulars : ECOM CITRUS PAY Gov Mumbai MHIN

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Citrus Payment Solutions Phone
    Citrus Payment Solutions Address
    3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052