[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — payment is not reflecting on uttarakhand ssc site after deduction from bank
NaNaval Kishore Jakhmola on Jan 3, 2018
I karishma kandwal having reg. No.[protected] for the post code 113 on uksssc.in website. A recuritment website of govt. Of uttarakhand, on which i had made a payment of worth rs. 300 dated 30/12/2017. Unfortunately the money was deducted from my account but the site is showing the non payment of fees. The money is not returned on my account till date. So please help me out from this problem and kindly refund my fees or tell uksssc to reflect it on my name and reg no.
Thanks in advance
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2018
[Jan 03, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportCitrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2018
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at email@example.com via email to assist you further -
• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• First six and last four digits of the card (In case transaction is processed via Credit/Debit Card).
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used
Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php
Citrus Support Team
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|