[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — payment is not reflecting on uttarakhand ssc site after deduction from bank

Naval Kishore Jakhmola on Jan 3, 2018
I karishma kandwal having reg. No.[protected] for the post code 113 on uksssc.in website. A recuritment website of govt. Of uttarakhand, on which i had made a payment of worth rs. 300 dated 30/12/2017. Unfortunately the money was deducted from my account but the site is showing the non payment of fees. The money is not returned on my account till date. So please help me out from this problem and kindly refund my fees or tell uksssc to reflect it on my name and reg no.

Thanks in advance
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2018
Dear Customer,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at support@citruspay.com via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• First six and last four digits of the card (In case transaction is processed via Credit/Debit Card).
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at support@citruspay.com or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php

Citrus Support Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi i am sbi account holder when i transfer money in my kotak mahindra bank account payment deduct from my sbi account but not received in kotak mahindra bank account. Kindly help me out.

TO TRANSFER
INB Citrus Payment Solutions

Ref no- [protected]IGACPDLOV8
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2018

Dear Vini,

We would like to inform you that the TXN 051122268322170 is successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant with Merchant Txn Id - 5292442MO1159871 in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Citrus Support Team

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - payment is not reflecting on uttarakhand ssc site after deduction from bank