Citrus Payment Solutions — refund my payment

Lakhya jeet Saikia on Mar 7, 2018
Dear sir
I have made payment for exam fee of Rs 1060.5 to NIOS through State Bank of India debit card but it is showing payment not made.
I request you to send money to NIOS or refund it to same account from where it is debited. My details are
Account holder name JIBAN SAIKIA

Thanx & regards
Jiban Saikia
Mobile No " [protected]

refund my payment

[Mar 08, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Lakhya jeet Saikia, Mar 07, 2018
Thank U My payment Successful.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2018
Dear Lakhya jeet Saikia,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• First six and last four digits of the card (In case transaction is processed via Credit/Debit Card).
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at or just create a ticket at our end through

Citrus Support Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Good evening,
मैंने दिनांक 6 मार्च 2018 को डी.एल.एड. प्रथम सेमेस्टर का परीक्षा फॉर्म भरने के लिए पेमेंट डेबिट कार्ड से किया तभी सर्वर एरर बताई एवम् पेमेंट भी अकाउंट से कटा, पर एग्जाम फॉर्म में पेमेंट नही हुआ।
अब समस्या ये है की मेरे अकाउंट से जो पेमेंट हुआ वह मुझे वापस चाहिये

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - refund my payment