[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — regarding failure of payment in jipmer pondicherry website for dm/ mch application and requesting refund
Drdrgsenthil on Apr 17, 2018
Dear sir/madam i was applied for dm nephrology entrance exam july 2018 session. I paid through netbank. My first two payments was failed but amount debited from my account. I successfully paid third time. My application number is 1625.
Payment details 25-mar-2018 ctrus-[protected]-
Trf 1211.80 52002.79
Trf 1211.80 50790.99
So i kindly request you to refund the excess amount i paid - thank you
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2018
[Apr 17, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportCitrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2018
Dear Dr. Senthil,
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at email@example.com via email to assist you further -
• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• First six and last four digits of the card (In case transaction is processed via Credit/Debit Card).
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used
Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php
Citrus Support Team
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|