[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — sun direct recharge does not reflect

Medavakkam, Tambaram,, India
 Ezhumalai Prakash on Apr 8, 2019
I have recharged a subscription pack of sundirect ₹199 on[protected] through sun direct apk.. The money has been deducted fro my account by citrus solution pvt ltd as the gateway of sundirect for transcation. But the money is not reached to the sundirect till now. I am attaching a screen shot for your reference. Please do necessary action to get my sundirect get recharged as early as possible

sun direct recharge does not reflect
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2019
Issue not resolved
Updated by Ezhumalai Prakash, Apr 08, 2019
Complaint not resolved
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@citruspay.com via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

Citrus Support Team

Comments

Payment successful but DTH plan not activate DTH balance 3.79 due date 4/3/19

I have recharged my sun direct app with a amount of 100 by using paytm but still not came

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

Citrus Support Team
I recharged for Sundirect DTH on 4th april, 2019 at 3:03 pm but the transaction failed. However, the amount has been debited from my account. Due to the transaction failure, I've not received the required service till now. Please let me know when I can get the refund.

Citrus Support Team
My account is reflecting debit transactions in the name of citrus payments. I haven't avail any services.

Citrus Support Team
I have recharged a subscription pack of sundirect ₹211 on[protected] through sun direct apk.. The money has been deducted from my account by citrus solution pvt ltd as the gateway of sundirect for transcation. But the money is not reached to the sundirect till now. I am attaching a screen shot for your reference. Please do necessary action to get my sundirect get recharged as early as possible

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019

Citrus Support Team
My amount refunded to my account, thank you.
on 23rd i have paid rs.29780 through your gateway but till today challan is not showing on bharatkosh.gov.in and my transaction reference no. is [protected].

my contact no. is [protected]
email : [protected]@gmail.com

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - sun direct recharge does not reflect