[Resolved]  Citrus Payment Solutions — zara failed order

I had placed an order on the zara app with the payment option as upi. The payment gateway was directed to citrus pay and the payment was successful and the amount for the same was debited from my account. But the merchant zara did not receive the amount in time and cancelled the order.

I have not received a refund from citrus pay and any confirmation for it. Attached are the screenshots of the transaction and cancelled order for reference. Kindly look into my concern and refund the amount at the earliest.

Abhijith

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2020
The company commented on the complain here on this website after almost 20 days. The company didn't mail or call. I got the refund in 3-5 after the company said it has initiated the refund
Updated by Abhijith Jayanth Oct 09, 2020
Any update to this please ? I didn't get any reply for the mail either, other than the auto-generated one which said I'll be receiving an update on the issue in the next 48 hours.

It has been 13 days ! And I've not heard back from you. Please return my money right now !
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2020
Hi Abhijith,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As checked, the refund for given transaction has been processed successfully at our end on 15/10/2020 va RRN[protected]. You will receive the amount in your source account within 5-7 working days (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays).

Team Citrus
Updated by Abhijith Jayanth Oct 20, 2020
Got it. Thanks
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

1925
    Citrus Payment Solutions Phone
    Citrus Payment Solutions Address
    3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052