[Resolved]  Citrus Payment Solutions — Zara order payment failed but money has been debited through the payment gateway citrus pay

I had already written a complaint yesterday and since I didn’t receive any response I’m writing again
I tried placing an order on zara.com on 9th of November using the payment option UPI (google pay)
The payment gateway was citrus pay and the amount ₹2990 was debited from my account but the payment failed to reach zara.com
Can I know when I will receive my refund?
Transaction id:
And zara.com has now cancelled my order so I need my refund back ASAP!!
I have attached all the receipts and screenshots
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 12, 2020
Got the refund!
Updated by Chidhvi Nov 09, 2020 Transaction Id:[protected]
Updated by Chidhvi Nov 09, 2020 I tried emailing citruspay customer care but I received no response.
Upon contacting the zara customer care they told me to contact the payment gateway (Citruspay) to initiate my full refund of ₹2990 Asap
Kindly look into my concern and refund the amount at the earliest.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Nov 10, 2020 Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As checked, this is a failed transaction and amount for same has been refunded on 10/11/2020 via RRN [protected]. You will receive the amount in your source account within 5-7 working days (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays).

Team Citrus
Updated by Chidhvi Nov 12, 2020 Got the refund!
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Citrus Payment Solutions
    2068
    Citrus Payment Solutions Phone
    Citrus Payment Solutions Address
    3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052