[Resolved] City Broadband — City Broadband Looting Customers In the name Of providing Broadband Connection at Noida

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rahul_J_Gupta
Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is Rahul, On 10th of Oct 2013 i took a city broadband connection from City Broadband Pvt. Ltd ( Noida Branch ) and the salesperson who sold that connection said that the connection will be installed and get started by 11th Oct 2013 But till date they neither installed my connection nor refunding the amount that i paid for that connection. Its been 20 Days Now and when i asked for refund at city broadband customer care they are simply disconnecting my calls and when i went to City broadband Office located at Sec-66 Noida, there was no concern person o talk with.
Now i applied for airtel broadband connection and i want City Broadband to take responsibility for delay and poor services and refund my paid amount for that connection.
Sir, Please help with my situation, and take necessary actions.
Looking for earliest possible solution for my situation.

Details :
Customer's Name : Rahul Gupta
Company name : City Broadband pvt. Ltd.
Application No. : 00618
Total Amount Paid : Rs. !500 By Cash
Sales Executive mobile no. : [protected]
Manager Contact no. : [protected]

With Thanks & Regards,
Rahul gupta
Hello Team,
I want to Thank You & Inform you that my complaints got resolved and I am Completely Satisfied with the resolution of my complaints.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

City Broadband - City Broadband Looting Customers In the name Of providing Broadband Connection at Noida

Company:City Broadband