[Resolved]  City Union Bank — atm related

My sbi account number:[protected] debit card number: [protected] i tried to withdraw rs4000 twice from atm id: cubfi390 (City union bank, ramamoorthy road virudhunagar) time: 10:54:23 date: 24.05.19 ref no:[protected] total amount rs 8000. First time cash withdrawal declined. Second time didn't receive receipt but it shown transaction time out on screen. I have not received cash on both the attempt but a total of rs.8000 debited from my account but within few hours i received reversal amount rs 4000. But not received another rs 4000. So kindly reverse the amount as soon as possible. Thank you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] City Union Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
City Union Bank Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2019
Dear Customer,
Our Complaint registration site has been designed to capture relevant details and thus help in effective grievance resolution.Hence, We request you to register your specific complaint if any at www.cityunionbank.com/web-page/grievance. Your specific response will help us assist you.

Regards.
CUB
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I tried withdraw rs500 from city union bank atm in mrc nagar, but i couldn't get the money from it But account has debited saying that it is withdrawn. Atm machine says timed out message please resolve it ad soon as possible..
Ac..no..
Mandaveli branch
Amount debited in my account of Rs.448 on 05.06.2019 in favour of [protected]@icici through phonepe but not credited into party account UTR No :[protected]

City Union Bank Phone