[Resolved] City Union Bank — complaint about to compel to deposit through atm machine

Dharapuram, India
 Sriganeseha on Sep 29, 2018
I am a vip customer of your dharapuram cub branch and i am having a many deposits in your bank. To day on 29.9.2018 i am sending my son in law on my behalf to deposit sum money in my o. D. Account. The cashier told him to deposit the amount only through atm machine. My messenger is a 62 old man and his eye sight is very poor. I contacted through phone at your branch in dharapuram they told only meagre deposits will be deposited through atm machine.in the above condition what can we do.
The position is to push to me to close all my accounts with your branch.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2018

[Sep 29, 2018] City Union Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
City Union Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 01, 2018
Dear Customer,
Our Complaint registration site has been designed to capture relevant details and thus help in effective grievance resolution.Hence, We request you to register your specific complaint if any at www.cityunionbank.com/web-page/grievance. Your specific response will help us assist you.

Regards.
CUB

Comments

The amount debited is 4000 but not dispensed from the atm machine
I have ordered one pizza in swiggy I just paid with my card still I didn't get my money??

Swiggy people telling me they already refunded in your bank account so in refund amount immediately

Rahul PrasadRB's reply, Oct 6, 2018
Look they are telling me it's already refunded
A/c.No:[protected]
Name:Suresh Vajjravelu

Date of Transaction:03.10.2018
Amount: Rs.30/-(Thirty Only)
Bill Payment: Vodafone Prepaid
Debited Through Net Banking un success payment from vendor and not yet credited in my Account

No.149, T.S.R Big Street, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India - 612001