City Union Bank — my money got debited twice for one transaction and didn't get credited back

Lakshmi puram, Guntur, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Pulagam Bala Sri Vyshnavi on May 21, 2019
Transaction of 280 rupees for cosmetics in ISHA's the complete women cosmetics shop, is done through debit card and money debited twice for one transaction and didn't get credited back to my account .The shop owner got credited only once based on his transaction history, but i didn't get my money of 280 rupees back. The transaction took place on 15th of this month .

my money got debited twice for one transaction and didn't get credited back

[May 22, 2019] City Union Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
City Union Bank Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Customer,
Our Complaint registration site has been designed to capture relevant details and thus help in effective grievance resolution.Hence, We request you to register your specific complaint if any at www.cityunionbank.com/web-page/grievance. Your specific response will help us assist you.

Regards.
CUB

Comments

I Am M.A Parthiaban My Acc No [protected] Yesterday Evening 05.14 Pm I Withdraw Rs 10000 But I Did Receive Any Amount Since I Got One Slip From Atm In That Transcation Is Declined Unable To Process But Issues Is I Gor Msg That 10000 Is Debited From My Account So Please Refund My Amount As Early As Possible

No.149, T.S.R Big Street, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India - 612001
    City Union Bank - my money got debited twice for one transaction and didn't get credited back