[Resolved] City Union Bank — neft transaction delay

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 surjith1993 on May 23, 2019
Hi sir,
As i am surjith raj s account holder and regular user of cub account number [protected]. My pf advance amount is initiated through neft on 17th may 2019. But not credited yet. Please do the needful and process it immediately. I am need of money in urgent circumstances please look into this issue resolve it soon. And i have try to contact branch office but no one picked my phone call. Please resolve my issue as soon possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 23, 2019] City Union Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
City Union Bank Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Customer,
Our Complaint registration site has been designed to capture relevant details and thus help in effective grievance resolution.Hence, We request you to register your specific complaint if any at www.cityunionbank.com/web-page/grievance. Your specific response will help us assist you.

Regards.
CUB

Comments

I have applied for a debit card and I was facing an issue while getting my debit card ..it's already been 3 weeks and I still did not get response from ur bank.and I have asked ur bank executive 3 time and no response from them also.resolve my problem as soon as possible or I will close my account.
CUB ATM at Mudichur road and Gandhi Road junction is frequently not functioning. Today by 1.00 pm “ATM out of order” Board was hanging before the ATM. Hence I withdrew money from the neighbouring HDFC ATM. This is happening frequently. Kindly look into it.
I sent the money from city union bank to Indian Bank user the money of my account has been debited and it not been credited to that user it taken me 3 days i did not get the money back and it also not credited to that account too kindly get my money back from this

ATM withdraw not get money but balance was taken in my account so -amount 6500 in 6/6/2019

No.149, T.S.R Big Street, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India - 612001