[Resolved] City Union Bank — not issuing cheque book.

Alangudi, Pudukkottai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 SRI MAHADEVA GURUJI -ALANGUDI THIRUVARUR on Aug 7, 2018
We are having ac sb-[protected] in city union bank, alangudi, thiruvarur district, taminadu, india. in the name of sri mahadeva guruji nursery & primary school, in alangudi, thiruvarur district, taminadu, india.our cheques are dishonoured due to insufficient funds in fn year 2018/19 frequently due to our personal issues, bank debited all cheque bounce charges properly.but now the bank refuses to give further cheque leaves reasoning frequent cheque bounces.we transact 30 to 40 lakhs in a financial year.so we need cheque book kindly consider my complaints and give a remedy for me.thank you.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 9, 2018

[Aug 08, 2018] City Union Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
City Union Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 09, 2018
Dear Customer,
Our Complaint registration site has been designed to capture relevant details and thus help in effective grievance resolution.Hence, We request you to register your specific complaint if any at www.cityunionbank.com/web-page/grievance. Your specific response will help us assist you.

Regards.
CUB

Comments

I am Sathish Kumar I am paying my personal Loan in HOME CREDIT(app).I get my OTP but in payment time I have error in Canada bank in my account the amount was debited but in the app the amount was not paid I want fast solution because I have penalty in home credit

I had transfer amount to vk digital portal through cvv. Transaction failed but amount detected in my account on Aug_13(rs 959.50), my wait is over till now its not credited back to my account and same thing happened on Aug_16(rs 9612.10). Pls check and take action immediately. My wait is over.

Ecom no : 70019535

I have made purchase oil at Krishna oil mill at 12/8/18 12:14 pm but transaction not successful but the amount has debited from my acc
again i used my card at 12:17 pm this time they got transaction slip

acc no: [protected]
amount: 1238/-
date: 12/8/2018 time: 12:14 pm

No.149, T.S.R Big Street, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India - 612001
    City Union Bank - not issuing cheque book.