Clear Holidays — Tour & travel

Delhi, Delhi, India
 nikvadia
Clear Holidays- Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida based fraud tour & travel pkg company showing very attractive Kerala tour package of 4night/5days in 8499 as its promotional tour. It includes Hotel stay, pickup & drop, Breakfast & dinner, sight scene for 4 adults. They ask us to pay only advance Rs.1, 000/- & pay balance 7499/- after they will provide all hotel booking vouchers.

After making payment of 1, 000, they will send their invoice & receipt for the same & also send Hotel booking voucher with hotel logo & Clear holidays logo also on it and asking you now to pay balance 7499/-. After you pay the said amount. They will cancel all hotel bookings. They do online hotel bookings in Expedia / DOTW & cancel the same after getting your payments.

* Then all their Mobile nos. will come switch off. I fall in this trap. I have their all 4 mobile nos. which are coming switch off now. They will stop replying to your mails.

* Website registration is made in fake name & address which is not belongs to clear holidays.

* They are using illegal logos of PATA, ASTA as I have contacted them & got the said written mail from them

* I have tried to visit their Delhi office, but its fake address no clear holidays in said address

* They have illegally issued Hotel voucher & print their logo on it. Hotel confirms they don't know Clear Holidays & illegally done the same.

Requesting you to contact if you also fall in this racket / trap

Nikhil - [protected]

[Feb 26, 2016] Clear Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nikvadia, Mar 10, 2016
Review about Clear Holidays - Its a fruad company as mentioned. Even they have made my hotel booking & my address & contact no. mentioned by them is of Turkey resident.

Comments

clear holidays is fruad company pl do not spent money & time if any one get the no or add. pl give to us, so that we can give to police station .

first they give attraction of packages . 1st they tell to pay 3000 rs/ package. we where having 3 packages 8999* 3 . but i had paid 6000 rs . 2000/per package . there after bal payment was to pay after finishing the trip . then they told to pay flight money 4000 per person . up & down . we had paid 4000*12 person payment . but after that they switch off there phone. i had all payment by nft. they are having hdfc bank current acc. also but they all are fake . they are having big rackets .i had confirm the booking in hotels booking was confirmed hotels was kdtc, vasundhara. etc. this company is fake company .

pl contact if you get sum information

praveen [protected]
Here is no response recd from Clear trip for my mail written to them and following up so many times.Need to know the head of clear trip awating for your my mail replied
Clear Holidays is 100% Fake and Fraud Company. Dont contact anyone for any Travel Queries..

Seego Trips Kerala.