Clearpath Orthodontics — non delivery of aligners and high level of customer dissatisfaction

[email protected] on Jan 7, 2019
My name is manjju and i have been using clearpath aligners for a while. As said i have made all the payment in advance of rs. 90, 000 for all the set of aligners but received only first few and on follow ups with them, they never cared to response and even the clearpath doctor (Of chennai) who recommended me is not responding me neither the clearpath representative shabir (Of delhi). I’m in middle of the treatment now and since i’m left with no aligners to wear now, my hard work of using it for the past 1 year is also wasted. With high level of dissatisfaction i strongly recommend people to not go to clearpath. I’m ready to provide all the other details if contacted me directly.

Comments

Hi Anita, I have same problem. My treatment has been left half and they are now demanding more money. Did you get your aligners?

Clearpath Orthodontics - non delivery of aligners and high level of customer dissatisfaction

Complaint categoryCategory: Dental Services