Cleartrip — air ticket not booked but, 4720/deducted my account regarding trip id[protected] on date12th may 2020

I booked an air ticket blr to ccu on 12th may 2020 in the name of my daughter debarati patra. An amount of ₹4720 was deducted from my account and later on i got a message stated payment was unsuccessful as my didn't confirm it and if payment is deducted it will be refunded within 3-12 days.
I have been frequently following up with my home branch adra drm branch for refund from past 1 month. Lastly i lodged a complain online on sbi customer care about this matter and received ticket no [protected].
I am requesting you to refund the amount has been deducted.

[Jun 21, 2020] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sibaprasad Patra Jul 04, 2020
I pray to CLEAR TRIP PVT LTD that, please refund the money which is deducted my account and resolve the issue.My mobile no [protected], .SBI /DRM Branch, A/c NO [protected]/

Updated by Sibaprasad Patra Jul 04, 2020
All the valid document are provided, so please refund the money and solve the issue.

Updated by Sibaprasad Patra Jul 04, 2020
Issued invalid Air ticket BLR to CCU without PNR number.

Payment details slip

Updated by Sibaprasad Patra Jul 04, 2020
Transaction reference number[protected]. So, please resolve the issue, and refund the amount.
Updated by Sibaprasad Patra Jul 04, 2020
I want to contact several times customer care and customer support no, but unsuccessful because it is invalid no, and no option to register my complain in said website in CLEAR TRIP PVT LTD..So please resolve the issue.
Updated by Sibaprasad Patra Jul 04, 2020
I appeal to CLEAR TRIP PVT LTD that all the valid document are provided, so please resolve the issue.
Updated by Sibaprasad Patra Jul 10, 2020
I appeal to CLEAR TRIP PVT LTD that please refund the money which is deducted from my account and.resolve the issue and discuss the matter, urgently, thanks.k

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011