Cleartrip — amount deduction from my account and i didn't get ticket or refund of my amount.

H-NO:1-14,Beside hanuman temple, Bachupally(v),Medchal(D), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 shivamutyam on Jul 24, 2019
Hi. My self shivamutyam. I have booked a flight ticket from vidya nagar to hyderabad on dated 23/07/2019 afternoon. My amount has been debited from my account to cleartrip. But i did not get any conformation mail or any ticket from clear trip. But i did not get my money back. Iam having refrence number of transaction i:e; ref#igagqmrrj3. Iam trying to contact them but they are not responding my call and moreover they are asking ticket id, i didn't get any mail or ticket from them so how can i inform ticket id. So please refund my amount if not iam ready to go legally.

[Jul 24, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - amount deduction from my account and i didn't get ticket or refund of my amount.