[Resolved] Cleartrip — awaiting refund

Layla.F on Jul 19, 2018
I made a booking through Cleartrip to go from Luang Prabang, Laos to London UK. I was forced to cancel and I have been awaiting any confirmation if the refund that I am entitled to have.
When I have asked them what is happening I only get a response that they will get back to be in a few days. When they haven't, I have contacted them again only to have my email blocked!! That is too much and so disrespectful to Thier customer.
I have since written on a separate email asking once again why am I still waiting for the refund confirmation that I am entitled to?

So could someone please assist me in this and stop blocking and ignoring my rightful requests of a refund. I will take this matter further if necessary because I have not been shown respect especially with an email being blocked.

The photos that I will share are screenshots of the person that blocked any further communication and screen shots of sent messages returning to me.
This is awful conduct and so disrespectful to a paying customer.

I also have a Cleartrip account and suddenly cannot Access my wallet with money in it.

My trip ID for that flight was: Trip ID [protected]

Thank you for your time in reading this. I sincerely hope this is resolved soon as I will share to continue with my journey.

Kind Regards

Layla Faraj

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2018
Cleartrip have responded today. Saying that the money will be refunded into my account and I have to wait 5/7 days for it to clear depending on my bank. Once it is clear I will confirm again.

I am grateful my request was finally heard. Hopefully I will not have to experience this again from this company.

[Jul 23, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Layla.F, Jul 19, 2018
Cleartrip — awaiting refund

Layla.F on Jul 19, 2018
Mark as Resolved

This is awful conduct and so disrespectful to a paying customer.

Please know I will take this to law if necessary. It is not acceptable to treat customers this way.

My trip ID for that flight was: Trip ID [protected]

Thank you for your time in reading this. I sincerely hope this is resolved soon as I wish to continue with my journey.

Kind Regards

Layla Faraj

awaiting refund

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - awaiting refund