Cleartrip — baggage allowance (emirates airlines)

This is my first and worst expreience booking with cleartrip. I booked a flight in emirates with 45kg check in baggage and 7kg hand carry. Upon checking in my luggages, emirates airline informed thay i only have 30kg check-in allowance and that i have to call cleartrip about the “45kg”. I was trying to call cleartrip but no one is answering my call. I ended up removing all my stuff to reduce it upto 30kg, since it’s very expensive to pay for the additional baggage in emirates. Also, emirates staff did not do anything to assist me with cleartrip baggage issue since it’s not their fault and it’s not under their custody (As per their supervisor, allah). He told me that i should be the one to call to cleartrip to fix the issue.

Please see attached copy of my cleartrip paid and booked online, stating that i have 45kg checkin allowance - which both cleartrip and emirates did not acknowledge.

Worst experience ever!!
baggage allowance (emirates airlines)

[Feb 03, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ClearTrip
    ClearTrip Phone
    +91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    ClearTrip Address
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011