Cleartrip — cancellation confirmed air ticket by cleartrip

Flat No. 47, Amarpali Apartment, 56, I.P. Extension, Patparganj, Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Jitinder Mohan Mago on Apr 10, 2019
I have booked an airticket with cleartrip in the name of my wife, mrs geeta mago for the sector delhi - sydney - delhi. Confirmed ticket was issued by cleartrip. She travelled by qantas 3960 on 28 february 2019. She has to return on 30 april 2019 from sydney, australia. However, i have been notified by cleartrip that the flight qantas 117 from hong kong to delhi has been cancelled and we have to contact cleartrip to reschedule the ticket. However, despite my repeated calls with different executives in clear trip, the rescheduled ticket has not been sent to me.

It has been confirmed by the clear trip executives that flight has been scheduled, but i have not received the ticket yet. My repeated calls to clear trip is not being ignored. My call is put on hold and never attended. I seek your support resolve this issue soonest possible to avert last minute pressure.

[Apr 10, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - cancellation confirmed air ticket by cleartrip