Cleartrip — Charging money despite no ticket confirmation

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 rajkundra1234
I had booked a return flight ticket from BOM to LHR today (trip ID- [protected]) and when i paid the money with my debit card, the confirmation was declined without reason. On calling up the number- [protected], I was told that this was due to a technical error without any further explanation and that the money will be refunded to me in 5-7 working days. I am extremely unhappy with this callous approach of taking the money without providing the service and no clear explanation given as to what the problem was. This sort of behaviour from a responsible service provider will certainly lose my trust in your system. Now I have ran out of money to buy tickets to go to UK and no tickets in hand. I hope some of the customers who use cleartrip have had better experience than this. Wish you the very best!!

[Mar 23, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - Charging money despite no ticket confirmation